AnneOnCollege.net

Learning something new every day!

About Me...

In June 2007 I decided to look into returning to school for my Bachelor's degree. I had been managing okay with my Associate's degree, but the idea of moving back home [South Florida] without more education under my belt was not so appealing. By the end of July I had started my first class. Two years later I am five classes away from completing that degree and my oldest child is about to start her college journey. View my complete profile

About This Blog...

With this blog I hope to share some of what I have learned through my experiences as an online student and now, mom of a college student. Here you will find great scholarships, student deals, and other information to help with your voyage into higher education. Happy Studying!

Win $2,500 for College from Upromise - EXPIRED

Upromise.comYesterday I reviewed some scholarship sites you should check out. How timely that today I receive an email from Upromise for a $2,500 scholarship to be given away to 200 lucky applicants. That is $500,000 in scholarships. Here are the eligibility requirements as taken from their site.

Applicants must:
  1. be Upromise members or the child of a Upromise member (Not a member yet? Click on this Upromise Membership link (www.upromise.com/scholarshiprules).
  2. be United State citizens or legal permanent residents who reside in one of the 50 U.S. states or Washington, D.C.
  3. have a combined family adjusted gross income of $65,000 or less (see financial section instructions below if applicant is independent)
  4. have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale (or the equivalent).
  5. be high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll during the 2009-10 academic year or students who are already enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or vocational-technical school.
If you or your parent are not a member of Upromise become one today. It is easy and you get money back for college on purchases made through their site (see 1/13/09 post). For more information on this scholarship, please visit www.upromise.com/scholarshiprules. To apply for the scholarship click here.

Good luck!
blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Photobucket

Jeep

Fall Flowers

Panda eating

Spare Change

Ivy Dog

Birthday Cake

Red Converse

Swing

  
Angie’s List - Find thousands of unbiased ratings and reviews on service companies in your area, join Angie’s List today.

research on grants, scholarships, colleges, legitimate work at home opportunities