AnneOnCollege.net

Learning something new every day!

About Me...

In June 2007 I decided to look into returning to school for my Bachelor's degree. I had been managing okay with my Associate's degree, but the idea of moving back home [South Florida] without more education under my belt was not so appealing. By the end of July I had started my first class. Two years later I am five classes away from completing that degree and my oldest child is about to start her college journey. View my complete profile

About This Blog...

With this blog I hope to share some of what I have learned through my experiences as an online student and now, mom of a college student. Here you will find great scholarships, student deals, and other information to help with your voyage into higher education. Happy Studying!

Real opportunities require patience and diligence - not necessarily in that order

Today I found a GREAT job opportunity. It is for an experienced bookkeeper and is a telecommute opportunity. I am trying to not get too excited about this but am trying to remain hopeful at the same time. I found this opportunity here. So far a majority of the listings look good. I have checked each site prior to applying for scams and legitimacy. It is important to do this for every work-at-home listing to limit your exposure. Many sites give the same advise - go to a search engine like Google and type in the name of the company or web site and then type scam. Read through many of the different links to see what is being said. If you feel comfortable once you have done your due diligence, then apply. Still be mindful of the information given. Do not give any personal information like social security numbers or bank information unless you are 100% sure of who is getting this information. Even then use extreme caution.

For now I wait with my fingers crossed. I will keep searching and maybe I will be one of the lucky ones with multiple opportunities affording me the flexibility to work from home and be more available to my family. I am truly beginning to believe there is a reason for everything; one door closed, but many others are in front of me just waiting for me to open them.
blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Photobucket

Jeep

Fall Flowers

Panda eating

Spare Change

Ivy Dog

Birthday Cake

Red Converse

Swing

  
Angie’s List - Find thousands of unbiased ratings and reviews on service companies in your area, join Angie’s List today.

research on grants, scholarships, colleges, legitimate work at home opportunities