AnneOnCollege.net

Learning something new every day!

About Me...

In June 2007 I decided to look into returning to school for my Bachelor's degree. I had been managing okay with my Associate's degree, but the idea of moving back home [South Florida] without more education under my belt was not so appealing. By the end of July I had started my first class. Two years later I am five classes away from completing that degree and my oldest child is about to start her college journey. View my complete profile

About This Blog...

With this blog I hope to share some of what I have learned through my experiences as an online student and now, mom of a college student. Here you will find great scholarships, student deals, and other information to help with your voyage into higher education. Happy Studying!

Affiliate Programs - Are they the way to go?

In day 7 of my search for some way to earn money online I have decided to look into affiliate programs. Now, I have belonged to BookCloseOuts.com for a few years now. Since I only have advertised through email and I only email friend and family (and that is not all that often, by the way) this has not been the most effective venture. I am now branching things out to my spanking new blog - Ta Da! Let's see if that works better - I'll let you know.

Then there is Amazon.com. I have shopped there for years and am almost never let down. I say almost never as no site is perfect. They are a recent addition for me - and again - we'll see how this goes. I would suppose the amount of site traffic would be in direct proportion of my success. This means I need to write about something relevant and poignant. Something worth reading.

I did find some great sites for finding affiliate programs. You can search those sites and apply for the affiliate programs that interest you. The first is LinkShare. They work with sites like Apple iTunes and TigerDirect. It is important to know the sites before you promote them, so I am choosing only sites I have used or have done some research. The other is Commission Junction. They work with sites like Books-A-Million.

There is a link on my sidebar for LinkShare or you can click here. For Commission Junction just click here to apply.
blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Photobucket

Jeep

Fall Flowers

Panda eating

Spare Change

Ivy Dog

Birthday Cake

Red Converse

Swing

  
Angie’s List - Find thousands of unbiased ratings and reviews on service companies in your area, join Angie’s List today.

research on grants, scholarships, colleges, legitimate work at home opportunities