AnneOnCollege.net

Learning something new every day!

About Me...

In June 2007 I decided to look into returning to school for my Bachelor's degree. I had been managing okay with my Associate's degree, but the idea of moving back home [South Florida] without more education under my belt was not so appealing. By the end of July I had started my first class. Two years later I am five classes away from completing that degree and my oldest child is about to start her college journey. View my complete profile

About This Blog...

With this blog I hope to share some of what I have learned through my experiences as an online student and now, mom of a college student. Here you will find great scholarships, student deals, and other information to help with your voyage into higher education. Happy Studying!

What I Learned Wednesday - I Am GRADUATING Next Month!!!

Join the fun, post what you learned this week, and link up below. The code for the image is located in my sidebar. All I ask is you link back to this post. Oh, and make sure you link to your post's permalink and not your blog in general, okay?


Okay, this isn't your typical 'What I Learned Wednesday' type of post, but I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I was really happy to be getting a month and half off from school before my final class. Now is the time for family and the holidays are upon us. And I was so grateful not to have class the week of Thanksgiving. All of that changed yesterday.

For those who haven't read my previous posts, I attend Keiser University as an online student. Keiser is very unique in that you take one class every four weeks instead of 4 - 6 classes for three months at a time. This works out to be 12 classes a year since we get 2 weeks off for Winter Break, 1 week for Spring Break, and 1 week off between summer and fall semesters. I have been attending Keiser since July 2007 and am ready to be done.

I was to have a month and a half off with my last class starting January 4, 2010. But yesterday my academic adviser contacted me and offered to switch my last management class for another accounting class. So, now I don't get the break, but I will be finished by mid-December and will graduate this year!

Now to really hit the want ads and look for a job. Those student loans will be due one month sooner. And this means 2010 will start with a brand new ~ more educated ~ me!

What have you learned this week? Grab the button from my sidebar, then add a link to your post below using MisterLinky. Not sure how to link up? Leave a comment or send me an email (or both) and I will happily walk you through it.






Search & Win
blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Photobucket

Jeep

Fall Flowers

Panda eating

Spare Change

Ivy Dog

Birthday Cake

Red Converse

Swing

  
Angie’s List - Find thousands of unbiased ratings and reviews on service companies in your area, join Angie’s List today.

research on grants, scholarships, colleges, legitimate work at home opportunities