AnneOnCollege.net

Learning something new every day!

About Me...

In June 2007 I decided to look into returning to school for my Bachelor's degree. I had been managing okay with my Associate's degree, but the idea of moving back home [South Florida] without more education under my belt was not so appealing. By the end of July I had started my first class. Two years later I am five classes away from completing that degree and my oldest child is about to start her college journey. View my complete profile

About This Blog...

With this blog I hope to share some of what I have learned through my experiences as an online student and now, mom of a college student. Here you will find great scholarships, student deals, and other information to help with your voyage into higher education. Happy Studying!

Bloggy Update

Sorry for the delay in today's Saturday Scholarship Roundup. I will have it available tomorrow for your viewing pleasure and so you can peruse all of those lovely opportunities to find money for your education.

This month is going to be a little hectic for me as I am a full time student [much like most of you], have a family to tend, chickens on the mini-farm, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it, and am participating in the annual NaNoWriMo in an effort to jumpstart my pitiful writing dreams.

NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month and its premise is to give aspiring writers a goal of 50,000 words in 30 days. The prize is simple: you did it! Oh, and a banner that says you won. It's about the journey as much as the accomplishment, much like our continued pursuit of higher education.

If you would like to follow along with my progress, check out the widget below. Every time I update my word count, this widget will update. When I win [because I will win] PARTICIPANT will automatically change to WINNER and I will then be ready for a long winter's nap










Search & Win
blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Photobucket

Jeep

Fall Flowers

Panda eating

Spare Change

Ivy Dog

Birthday Cake

Red Converse

Swing

  
Angie’s List - Find thousands of unbiased ratings and reviews on service companies in your area, join Angie’s List today.

research on grants, scholarships, colleges, legitimate work at home opportunities