AnneOnCollege.net

Learning something new every day!

About Me...

In June 2007 I decided to look into returning to school for my Bachelor's degree. I had been managing okay with my Associate's degree, but the idea of moving back home [South Florida] without more education under my belt was not so appealing. By the end of July I had started my first class. Two years later I am five classes away from completing that degree and my oldest child is about to start her college journey. View my complete profile

About This Blog...

With this blog I hope to share some of what I have learned through my experiences as an online student and now, mom of a college student. Here you will find great scholarships, student deals, and other information to help with your voyage into higher education. Happy Studying!

Build Your Vocabulary With Vocaboly

Are you looking to improve your use of the English language? It does not matter if you are in high school preparing for college, college preparing for grad school, or just want to expand your language skills by building a larger vocabulary. Vocaboly just might be the vocabulary software you are looking to help you accomplish your goals.

Vocaboly is a vocabulary builder software for SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and general vocabulary. Vocaboly contains five books: SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT and VOA Special English, with more than 12,000 words, each word provided with meaning, phonetic symbol and pronunciation.

Vocaboly runs on Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista.

Study using their convenient word ticker and spelling options.












Learn vocabulary words by playing memory games.












Then test your knowledge.




Try before you buy with a trial download. Then purchase Vocaboly for just $39.95. They even accept PayPal so you do not have to give out any personal financial information.
blog comments powered by Disqus


Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Photobucket

Jeep

Fall Flowers

Panda eating

Spare Change

Ivy Dog

Birthday Cake

Red Converse

Swing

  
Angie’s List - Find thousands of unbiased ratings and reviews on service companies in your area, join Angie’s List today.

research on grants, scholarships, colleges, legitimate work at home opportunities